Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Week 17- Awesome Race Car Drivers!

Arden Allison
Crusoe Johnson
Joshua Campbell


Happy Birthday Jireh.
Of course I am going to say they are awesome race car drivers. They are my nephews.;-) We all had a great time on Sunday even though Rashida and I didn't get to race with them. Rashida and I decided that we were only going to take their pictures. They were having all this fun on Jireh's birthday. After the boys were done on the racing track, we all went to Walmart to get some ice-cream. Before we ate the ice-cream we all sang Happy birthday to Jireh. We opened the car's window and sang really loud that the people probably thought that we were crazy. It was a blast. I loved every minute of it. I am so glad that I am in this family. I love each and everyone of them very much.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mercy,
    Love these photos. They are soooo great! I like how the background is really blurry but the boys and the cars are so clear. Looks like they had a lot of fun! Great photos mercy!
    Love Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess,
    They had a blast. hey, we need to skype soon. Love ya
    ~Mercy

    ReplyDelete