Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

How Are You All Doing!!

Hello there,

A lot of things has been going on in my life.
1: I got a job.
2: It is keeping me busy.
3: I am going to France for almost 3months at the end of January.
4: Getting a visa  to France is a lot of work
5: I finally got all the paper work done and it is at the French embassy in Atlanta.
6: I have to wait 3 weeks for the visa to get here.
7: I am very happy and can't wait.
8: I have to book my flight to Paris soon::-).
9: I am so sorry I haven't been able to post any pictures up for a while now.
10: I will try to do that as soon as I can.:-(
11: Don't get too busy and miss the meaning of Christmas.
12: Enjoy this amazing time of the year with family and friends.
13: Have an awesome Sunday.
14: Keep your eyes on the Lord and him only.
15: Love ~Mercy L Campbell~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mercy,
    You're going to France! Wow!!! That sounds so exciting! Are you going for a holiday? Where are you working?
    Love and miss you,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mercy! Loved how you wrote this post! It was so fun and adorable (and informative =) So, have you left for France yet? I just noticed it is very nearly the end of the month! WOW! I can't remember... why are you going over there?! Please fill us in!! =) Hope you have safe travels and an amazing experience!!! May you always stay close to Jesus! Love you ~ Carrie Jo

    ReplyDelete